Wednesday, July 9, 2014

WonHundred Word Wednesdays





It was just for one night, right? I could do this. I looked up at the old, rundown house and gulped. I shouldn’t have taken the dare, but I had no choice. They would have told everyone at school about my crush. I picked up my pillow, blanket and flashlight and crept slowly to the front door. I stopped as I caught movement in one of the windows.

“H—hello?” 


No answer, but the curtains rustled. Shivers ran down my spine, but I kept going up the steps. I avoided the holes in the porch and opened the creaky door.

Now go check out the others!

Wendy Knight, Author: www.wendyknightauthor.blogspot.com
Kelly Martin, Author: www.kellymartinbooks.blogspot.com
Alison Woods (Peering Into. . .): http://alisonmillerwoods.wordpress.com/
Jessica Winn, The Distracted Writer:http://thedistractedwriter.com/

5 comments:

  1. It is very tantalizing. It makes you wonder what will happen next. Nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it- so many possibilities of what might come next!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the anticipation! Makes me curious to know what rushed by.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to read what happens to her next. And I loved the line about telling the school about her crush. :)

    ReplyDelete