Tuesday, July 22, 2014
How to Embrace Your Inner Hotness: An Inside-Out Approach to a Lasting Makeover by Leta Greene
In a world where we are told often how to dress or how to look, Leta Greene teaches us to be who we really are.
Here is the synopsis:
Your outward appearance might make the first impression, but sixty seconds later, when that first impression is ancient history, it's your inner beauty that needs to shine! If you want to be truly hot, this book will show you exactly how, including the following:
• Why you need to stop buying in to a cultural concept of beauty
• How to transform the way you see and present yourself, inside and out
• How to discover the secrets to the right look for you
• Why different isn't bad—it's your key to hotness
• How to choose happiness now, no matter your current situation
• How to leave pain in the past
• How to figure out what you really want
• How to stop letting other people define your worth, potential, and purpose font-size: small;" />• How to find the right man and have the hottest marriage imaginable!
• What it means to be "enough" (and it's not what you think!)
We all experience loss and pain when our lives don't end up looking like we dreamed they would. Professional beauty expert and speaker Leta Greene looked that in the face and made a choice. Happiness and permanent hotness followed. Yours can too, right now, as Leta shares how to create the life and look you want in 15 simple steps—a transformation that will make you irresistibly, and lastingly, hot!
Don't forget to be you!
About the author:
Leta Greene has been a makeup artist and image consultant for the last twenty years.
She is a international speaker, motivator, and recently an author! Her first book is titled "How To Embrace Your Inner Hotness: An Inside Out Approach to a Lasting Makeover".
You can purchase your copy here: www.amazon.com