Monday, October 20, 2014

Tremonton Author Signing

I had the awesome opportunity to sign at the Tremonton author signing. Normally they do it at the library but because of the amount of authors coming, they chose to go to the Senior center so there would be plenty of room.

Jenna Eatough picked me up and headed north where we picked up Cindy Hogan. I got to see a beautiful area of Utah with tons of trees along I-84.

Getting together with other authors always makes for a great time. We didn't have a lot of people show up, but we were able to sign books for a few people and hang out with my friends.



What's the coolest part? I got to be in a crossword puzzle and word search!




After the signing, Jenna and I went to dinner and then went in to Provo to visit another author friend, Jess Smiley. He was having a book release at Dragon's Keep. It was a great day with great friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment