Wednesday, June 4, 2014

WonHundred Word Wednesdays

Here we go! I liked this one.



In all the years I've lived here, I never once called this place my home. I’d told my dad I wanted to leave, but he would just smile and continue on with his work. No one in the village was a friend to me. I had to turn to books to escape the constant torture in living among people I didn’t relate to. But I would get out one day. I knew of a castle where a beast lived. I felt I belonged there. I only had to convince him to fall in love with me so I could leave.


Now check the others out!




5 comments:

  1. I love this. I never thought of Belle thinking that way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this take on the fairy tale. Instead of being content with her life, Belle is restless and driven to make a choice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the twist. Such an idea seed. I'd really love to see this all played out

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting take! I like it. :) I agree with Canda, I like how driven she is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The idea of Belle trying to get the beast to fall in love with her is just brilliant. I really like this character and would love to see her with the beast. I love what you did with the story.

    ReplyDelete