Saturday, June 21, 2014

All Kinds of Awesomeness




This is going to be one fun weekend! Tomorrow I celebrate the launch of The Princess and The Prom Queen. It's been out since the end of April but I'm launching the paperbacks along with the other authors from Trifecta books. It's going to be tons of fun!

I was hoping to have Best of Luck by then, but sadly they didn't get here in time. They will still be available for preorder so I can send them out when they get here. So sign up! I will also have an email list for those that buy the book so they can get the ebook of my novella, Just My Luck.

My leprechaun books will be $12 each or the set for $30.

To go with my leprechaun book, my amazing sister drew me some of the creatures from Best of Luck. She's amazing! Here they are:












Isn't she fantastic??? I'll have copies of these prints at the launch tomorrow. Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment