Sunday, June 1, 2014

Best of Luck

If you looked for my book, Best of Luck, today you may have noticed it's not up. I promise it's coming. I'm currently waiting for formatting to get finished on it so my publisher can upload it onto Amazon and Barnes and Noble. It's on its way!

For those that have read the first two, I have some exciting news. As a thank you, I have a special prize. If you buy book three, you can send me the confirmation and I will send you a special novella for free! This novella follows Adam in his adventures with Louie. Want to see the cover? I'm so excited for this one.



Isn't it gorgeous?? I'm very much in love with it.

For those of you that haven't read Stolen Luck or Twist of Luck yet, good news! They're $.99 right now on kindle. Links are below:


Stolen Luck: www.Amazon.com

Twist of Luck: www.amazon.com

I'll keep you up to date for when Best of Luck is uploaded. Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment