Wednesday, October 30, 2013

It's Poll Time!

For each of my leprechaun books I have had a fun title that contains the word "luck." Well, book three has been written and I have yet to come up with a  great title for it.

That's where you come in! To the right is a poll with four options for a title. Let me know what you would like. If you don't like those four, comment below and give me another idea.

Here is a little about the book (without giving anything away):

Megan, Beth, and Jared have discovered that the fairies and other creatures that have helped them in the past are being taken by a strange darkness. They must fight to set those creatures free. Along the way, Megan learns more about her family and where her luck comes from.


4 comments:

  1. It is between Pure Luck, and Best of Luck for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think stroke of luck is best because it reminds me of a sword stroke, and they have to fight to set the creatures free.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like that one too, but I'm torn. :) Thus the poll! Thanks for voting. :)

      Delete